Conditions of 'Buy 4, get 1 Free offer'
- Your intitial purchase is for any 4 ties available on the site in the same transaction.
- The 5th free tie can be chosen from these catergories:
- Any Standard Dress tie or,
- any Narrow Dress tie or,
- any Bow tie or,
- any Zip tie.
- Only add your first 4 ties to your shopping cart. During the checkout process you have the ability to add a comment regarding your purchase. You can type in the model number you would like for your 5th free tie here. This 5th tie will be added to your order free of charge.
- If you forget to add the model number to your tie order during the checkout process, use the Contact Us page and send an email stating the name on your order and the model number for the 5th free tie.
- This promotion is not limited to purchases of 4 ties only. Customers who buy 8 ties will get 2 free, customers who buy 12 ties will get 3 free etc.
- Should your free tie not be available at the time of processing your order, you will be contacted to allow for another design to be chosen.
How Zip ties work
A zip tie is a pre-tied tie that uses a zipper mechanism to hold it around the wearers neck rather than a clip or the elastic band most people are used to.
Putting on a zip tie
First, you will need to loosen the loop than needs to be put over your head and around your collar. Holding onto the top of the loop with one hand, and the tie know with the other, you pull the knot downwards.
Continue to enlarge the loop, making sure you keep the pressure even to both ends of the loop attached to the knot.
Ok, once you have reached the limit of the zip length, you will have a large loop. Place the loop over your head and around your collar.
Turn down your collar and hold on to the tail end of the tie to begin adjustment of the neck loop. The tail end stays in the same position (you do not pull it down like a regular tie).
You hold onto the tie knot and simply zip it up.
And that's it! A perfect fit every time that will not go loose or sag. The knot is neat yet bulky, giving the wearer an attractive appearance.
How do I remove a zip tie?
To remove your tie, you just hold on to the knot and pull down until the loop is large enough again to remove.
The neck loop is always in a closed position. So when the tie is not being worn, zip the loop to the smallest size and use the loop to hang your zip tie while it's not being worn.