Conditions of 'Buy 4, get 1 Free offer'
- Your intitial purchase is for any 4 ties available on the site in the same transaction.
- The 5th free tie can be chosen from these catergories:
- Any Standard Dress tie or,
- any Narrow Dress tie or,
- any Bow tie or,
- any Zip tie.
- Only add your first 4 ties to your shopping cart. During the checkout process you have the ability to add a comment regarding your purchase. You can type in the model number you would like for your 5th free tie here. This 5th tie will be added to your order free of charge.
- If you forget to add the model number to your tie order during the checkout process, use the Contact Us page and send an email stating the name on your order and the model number for the 5th free tie.
- This promotion is not limited to purchases of 4 ties only. Customers who buy 8 ties will get 2 free, customers who buy 12 ties will get 3 free etc.
- Should your free tie not be available at the time of processing your order, you will be contacted to allow for another design to be chosen.
Don't know about zip ties? Learn how zip ties work!
Size: 49cm (± 1cm) in length (top of knot to bottom point) by 9.5cm (± 5mm) in width.
Zip ties are a new style of 'pre-tied' tie. They come pre-tied and a zipper is used to adjust the tie around the wearer’s neck. Once the zip tie is loosened and placed around the collar it's just a matter of holding the knot and the tail end of the tie and 'zipping' it up. No more saggy lengths of elastic rapped in plastic tubing. The flat strap that goes around the collar is the same colour and material as the whole tie (similar to a bow tie) meaning a more comfortable fit. Even if the neck strap does show from under the back of your collar it will look like a regular tie.
Like our standard dress ties, zip ties are available in a variety of patterns and colours (but not single / solid colours).
Zip ties have an item code that starts with 'ZIP' eg 'ZIP023-A'.